The PLA Flex Adhesive is great for advanced lash artists, and is not an adhesive for beginners. Flex has a super wide range, working in 20-75% humidity. We have tested this adhesive at every humidity level, ensuring that it works in many environments. Flex can be a quick adhesive, curing at 0.5-1 second. We use clean raw materials and fast polymerisation, resulting in low fumes. Flex stays fresh longer before needing a new drop during your appointments. Flex adhesive should never be frozen or kept in a refrigerator.
PLA’s Flex Adhesive has a treated bottle, allowing no fumes to be emitted. This increases the shelf life and leaves a safer adhesive for both lash artists and their clients.
Each bottle has been batch tested for safety by an independent toxicologist in the UK for grades to meet EU cosmetic regulations. We test each batch to ensure consistency and performance are maintained. Blended and packaged for Paris Lash Academy in the UK.
Flex is a great option for you if:
- You are an advanced lash artist
- You want fast curing
- Any humidity
- 5 mL bottle
- UK and EU registered compliant
- Low fume
- Strength: Approximately 6-7 weeks
- Stable for up to 3 months opened
- Viscosity: Thin
- Drying Time: under 0.5-1 second
- Color: Black
- Oil and water resistant.
- Bottles are NOT pre- punctured, puncture with provided push pin
- All PLA Adhesives are cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Blended and packaged for Paris Lash Academy in the UK
- Do not place on a nonreactive surface
- Ideal Temperature: 68-75 °F / 20-24 °C
- Optimal humidity is 20%-75%
- Higher humidity = quicker cure
- Lower humidity = slower cure
- Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate, Trimethylolpropane triacrylate, Butrylated Hydroxyanisole, Carbon Black
- No Animal Ingredients
- 100% Vegan
- Latex Free
- Please store in cool, dark container or in our adhesive container with silica gel, out of UV light.
- Unopened adhesive is good for 1 year. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Once opened, adhesive is good for up to 3 months under proper storage conditions.
- Shake for two minutes before using.
Warning: this product is intended for professional use only. Do not use this adhesive for self application or to apply cluster or strip lashes.
Liquid products, including adhesive, cannot be returned. If you are unhappy with your adhesive contact our customer service via email at
For all orders exceeding a value of 100USD shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 10 days of Customer’s receipt or tracking number on unworn items. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.