Price, low to high
CLASSIC & VOLUME DUO COURSEAdd to Wish List
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE ALL Hybrid Courses 7 day Course- 4 days theory online, 3 days in person hands on 10 day Course- 5 days theory online, 5 days in person hands on 30 day Course- 10 days theory, 20...
$2,599.00 from $1,999.00
CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSION COURSEAdd to Wish List
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BUY THIS COURSE AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 3 DAYS OF HANDS ON TRAINING WHICH MAKES THIS COURSE 10 DAYS!!! FOR ONLY $1999 (see below for course breakdown) 7-day Classic Course *4 days theory online, 3...
TDLR EYELASH SPECIALTY LICENSEAdd to Wish List
Are you applying lashes without a license only a certification? Did you know Texas requires you to be licensed? If you answered yes to one or both Lashing Out SA Academy is the perfect beauty school for you! This course...
TDLR EYELASH SPECIALTY LICENSE ONLINE COURSEAdd to Wish List
This is a hybrid course. ONLY 25% of the course can be done online, the remaining 75% is done in person at the school. Are you applying lashes without a license only a certification? Did you know Texas requires you...